Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CrossFit Day!

Hey Everyone. 


Today was great! 
While at a local school in my area, I was looking around to find things to use for my workout.
I came upon a big tire, a goal stand and  few football equipment.  I used these to my advantage and came up with a obstacle course for myself. 


My obstacle consisted of 
  •  20 shoulder press 
  • Climbing from bottom to top on the goal stand 
  • 10x Tire Flips 
  • Push a football equipment 2 meters 
  • back to 10x Tire flips
  • Climb Down from Top to bottom 
  • 15x shoulder press

The workout was great. I started doing crossfit training and this was the best I came up with.  
It was tough but it worked out great! Try to come up with workouts with things that are around you. This work out burned TONS Of calories. I was putting my whole body to the test. Working out almost every muscle group compared to jogging/running. I just started Crossfit training and I love it. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and I'll be sure to answer! 
 Thanks Please share and spread the word. 
 Remember, Sweat is fat crying. 
 Good luck and keep it up!



No comments: